Art for screen printing:
1) Art must not contain any lines thinner than ½ pt in width.
2) Art may not be any closer than 3/32” to finished edge of decal.
3) Bleed borders must be at least 3/32” thick.
4) All art sent must also have support files included with them (example: fonts and linked art.)
5) Scanned faxes of samples and graphics pulled from websites are not acceptable forms of art.
6) All non-vector images must be at least 600 dpi at actual size.
7) All non-vector images that require halftones must be sent as grayscale images, meaning the art must appear gray where halftones are located, no art with screens in them will be accepted.
8) All non-vector images with multiple spot colors must be provided as layered files with each color on a separate layer.
9) Colors in all jobs should be straight spot colors rather than a mixed (process) color, especially when there are gradients in the art, unless the job is to be printed as 4-color process.
10) Jobs with multiple spot colors that require trapping to a border or line must be done so said border or line is at least 1 pt in width preferably 1.5 pts.
11) All copy must be converted to paths or fonts must be sent with files.
12) All copy must be at least 4 pts in height (Note: Copy of this size must be san-serif due to the possibility of the serifs dropping out when screen is shot).
13) All non-standard shape jobs need to have a vector cut line in the file.
Art for Digital printing:
1) Non vector images must be at least 150 dpi at actual size.
2) If an area is to appear clear or white, said area should appear that way on the screen, do not fill area with a substitute color.
3) Scanned faxes of samples and graphics pulled from websites are not acceptable forms of art.
4) Non-sequential numbered jobs must be supplied as an Excel file.
5) Raster art preferred sent CMYK.
6) Digital 4CP PMS matches are approximations and not guaranteed to be exact.
7) If art is to bleed please add 3/32 outside of dieline to submitted art.
8) Send all support files.
9) Fonts must be outlined or rasterized.
10) All non-standard shape jobs need to have a vector cut line in the file.
Accepted File Formats/Applications:
1) Adobe CS3: Illustrator (.ai), Photoshop (.psd), In Design (.indd), Acrobat (pdf.)
2) Freehand 11 (.fh11)
3) Raster images as .tif, .jpeg